Senior Product Designer
Our main office on Fayetteville St. in downtown Raleigh, NC.
Dreamten is a passionate product design studio committed to creating digital products of extraordinary quality. We're growing and in search of talented Senior Product Designers to join our growing team.
As a senior product designer, you'll be responsible for designing trend setting, awe-inspiring, pixel perfect interfaces for web applications, websites, and mobile apps, both client and internal. Our focus is UX/UI design, so you'll need to be comfortable translating stakeholder objectives, research, and complex user flows into simple, beautiful, and intuitive UI. You'll work directly with customers to listen attentively to their needs, cast the vision for projects, guide team members to reach their potential, and help keep projects on time and within budget.
Why work at Dreamten?
- You'll work with amazing companies and clients—from funded startups to international enterprises
- The agency world is not for the faint of heart. But for those who are hungry to learn and grow, it's arguably the best place to quickly level up your career and become indispensable to any organization.
- Your work will be both high impact and visibility. Our POCs are typically CEOs, Founders, and C-Level executives. They're incredibly knowledgeable & have authority to make big decisions.
- You'll work alongside some of the most talented designers, animators & illustrators in the industry
- We offer ultra flexible working schedules. As long as you're hitting deadlines, you have complete freedom to work where & when you want.
- You'll enjoy working in our beautiful downtown office at Industrious in downtown Raleigh, NC. We have always available craft coffee, breakfast, afternoon snacks & an on-demand sparkling water machine.
- Health & life insurance (US employees only)
- Retirement plans with company matching
- Above average pay for the industry
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- You annoy your non designer friends by pointing out typefaces in public
- You love turning complex UX/UI problems into simple, elegant solutions
- You're always looking to one-up your previous best work and have a growth mindset
- You pay attention to detail & are passionate about your work
- You have a solid portfolio of related agency or product experience
- You can manage your own workload & have experience working directly with clients & developers
- You have experience (5+ years) in product design
- You are comfortable with deadlines & are a doer
- You can teach us a thing or two
- You have strong opinions and can articulate them without an ego
- Branding, illustration, animation & experience with Webflow a huge plus
- Create digital product interfaces that are intuitive, functional & beautiful
- Employ your understanding and practice of design research, wireframing, and prototypes, within the constraints of mobile and the web
- Lead client presentations & discussions of your work
- Respectfully decline the status quo & push both clients & colleagues outside their comfort zones
- Help promote an inspiring environment for the team
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.